How often does anybody feel like just giving up on life because I know it's
hard everyday being a quad isn't easy but it gets even older everyday !!!!!
Living as a quad is a day by day life but it gets so old and feel like a 90
year old but only am 47 have been a quad for 21yrs and have had more problems
than u can wag a stick at . How does everyone stay positive ? Was in a car
wreak in 91 when I was 25 and it's been a long and tiering life !!!!! Any
suggestions anyone ?

Sent from my iPad