From: Toby Ausbun <toby.aus...@yahoo.com>
To: "quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Cc: "daa...@aol.com" <daa...@aol.com>; "wheelch...@aol.com"
<wheelch...@aol.com>; "c1c2...@gmail.com" <c1c2...@gmail.com>;
"quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, September 12, 2012 6:24:51 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] giving up

How often does anybody feel like just giving up on life because I know it's
hard
everyday being a quad isn't easy but it gets even older everyday !!!!!  Living
as a quad is a day by day life but it gets so old and feel like a 90 year old
but only am 47 have been a quad for 21yrs and have had more problems than u can
wag a stick at . How does everyone stay positive ? Was in a car wreak in 91
when
I was 25 and it's been a long and tiering life !!!!! Any suggestions anyone ?

Sent from my iPad