I am having a tough time deciding if this is wrong or I am being crazy.

I have Multiple Sclerosis.  I am paralyzed from the chest down except for my
right arm.  No feeling at all.  I also can not speak.  This aide has been with
me about 2 months, M-F 5 hours a day.  Yesterday we went outside on the front
porch & she was talking to a neighbor.  Suddenly she took my keys & ran them
across my feet.  I did nothing.  Didn't feel it but saw her movements.  She
smiled & did it over & over again.  It was like she did not believe I could not
feel it.

Now I feel this was inappropriate but not sure what she expected to get out of
her actions.  It has made me feel uncomfortable & dread her coming today.

Maybe I am being weird.  What do you think about it?

KK