Any touching that makes you feel uncomfortable is definitely inappropriate.
The fact that your aide was doing this when she knew you did not have your
speech machine with you and you could not let her know how you felt about
it.  As someone else said, let her know that you felt uncomfortable and ask
her why she did it.  As we are very dependent upon our aides to act
appropriately and safely for us, you need to know why she acted so oddly,
especially in front of somebody else.  This is why it is so important to
have your guidelines and rules in place with your aides so that everyone is
clear on appropriate behavior and attitudes.  Good luck.  Joan