October 8, will be 32 years that I'd been a quad October 26 when I was born.
I was completely blind after six surgeries in my eyes.  I started seeing.
When I was 11 years old.  Not very good, but it was better than nothing.  I
am consider legally blind.  Nobody said being a quad is going to be simple,
yet this true that I have come a long way with God help I been blessed.  And
I will continue being less every day is a challenge of being a quad I know
that I'm not going to be the first or the last quad.  The way I see it.  The
life of a quad is almost like a boxer they knocked him down.  He tried to
get up and try to win the next round.  Life Knox us down, and we try to get
up the next day.  And we keep on punching life.  Some of us quads was very
young and we miss a lot that we know that we never going to catch up what we
miss a lot of of dreams went down the drain.  Yes it's true, we got good
days and bad days, but sometimes we don't know what to do, what to say what
to think but sometimes we don't want to realize that we been very lucky.
And we been blessed and a lot of ways for a sample a lot of children's are
born with leukemia yes, we had a chance to walk to run the play but that
baby, what chance he had in life.  Like I said yes it's true we were young,
and we've got all the way to be an adult, but the question is, but would
that baby get to be an adult.  Yes it's true, Jesus suffer more then we are
suffering is nothing compared what we are going through