I had to look up the Ryzodomy procedure because the only one I was familiar was
the procedure used on cerebral palsy.  Is that what you had?

I also had severe sweating and quite a few spasms for the first 12 to 14 years,
and an often had AD over very little.  Luckily for me, my spasms have been
reduced to minimum and that is usually when I hit a bump while driving and I
never have the severe sweating anymore, and only have AD when my cath tube is
pinched, or I happen to cut myself usually on my arms driving around the trees
in the garden.  And sometimes not even then, because one of the grandchildren
will say Grams you’re bleeding again!  Then I look down and see blood pooled in
the arm rest of my chair, not my favorite thing.

Joan