Yes, the Red Cross is all over the place around here so is FEMA This happened
to this SAME area (where I live in Northrn New Jersey) TWICE last year. First
in August 28th we were inundated with tons of rain, remember the flooding in
all parts in Northrn New Jersey like Paterson, Wayne, Little Falls AND in my
immediate area. The second storm last year happened October 29th the EXACT same
date when we got a freak snow storm, but because all the levees were still on
the trees, the weight of the snow broke 1,000's of tree limbs which in turn
bring down power lines.
   Many, many people JUST recouped, when they got SLAMED yet again last week!
I say GLOBLE WARMING, the seniors here most say "It's God punishing us all.
BULL!!!!!

((((HUGS)))).  Bobbie