I'm sure you are safe Derrick.  Just warm them before you  insert.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/4/2012 8:23:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
whe...@cvn.net writes:

i,m  having same trouble. my magic bullets are expired{sept}
does expired  m.bullets still work? would this cause this problem?
i put them in  frig.
derrick c/5 15 years

On 11/2/2012 1:29 PM, _diannal767@aol.com_ (mailto:diannal...@aol.com)