time for all of us to get together.  United we  stand...divided is not the
option!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/7/2012 7:20:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jume9...@comcast.net writes:

I could not  have said it better, thank you for putting that so
elequintly!!!  (spellcheck)  Let us hope that The House of Congress will work
with
Obama  this time around.

Meredith

____________________________________
From: wheelch...@aol.com
To: "todd daugherty"  <todd.daughe...@gmail.com>
Cc:  quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:38:29  PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Vote Tues, Nov. 6th.

I can say with confidence that 4 years ago, our economy as we knew was
dead- flatlined.  There was little to no brain activity or respiratory  action
that was traceable.   Four years later we have made  tremendous strides.
Definitely not before the crash but moving  upwards.  Our President had a
Congress that fought every move he made to  advance our progress and to protect
our banks and some of our  established manufacturing facilities. This in
spite of our Congress  demanding cutbacks.  Our country was handed the invoice
for 2 wars  funded by a credit card.  We also had a major population without
 insurance or under insured.  Insurance companies were denying benefits
and canceling policies for pre-conditions. Some of those, are members of this
very group.  I think 50% plus of our population saw it the same way and  48
% saw it another way.  We can continue to dwell on the past, but I  believe
the future is just ahead and our healthcare is stable and life is not
lived from vouchers.  Mit would have been a good but untested  leader.  The
majority have voted and the Election College have  chosen to extend President
OBama's job by 4 more years.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/7/2012 2:48:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,