It was announced on the tv this morning that on T-Day, people tend to
consumer around 4500 calories on this special day.   Some think its  about the
food, others the spirits, but in the end, its about the family unit  and
together'ness.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/19/2012 2:56:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,