Oh, its true.  (you read it on the internet)  The calories begin  long
before the turkey is done and sliced.  Those little things we all  consumer
while the Turkey is getting sun tan in the oven.  The crackers n  cheese, the
spinach dip and did I almost forget those extra jumbo shrimp n   dip?  The
potato chips and pretzels and dips (again).  The 4500  calories is merely an
average... it could be more for some and much less for  others. It should be
fun with foods this special family holiday.   Toasts!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/20/2012 12:32:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,