So you are trying to defeat the purpose of a disposable bag??  What  are
the risks to you and others if you don't disinfect the bag properly, even
though you follow all of the necessary steps?  Do your disposable bags have
valves for you to turn off and on?  Does your disposable bags have check
valves?
What would be your purpose for saving those disposable bags?

Yes, its easy to recommend a good cleaning and soaking in warm bleach
waters, but its not that easy and requires that it be properly dried to prevent

bacteria from colonizing  while you are waiting to use it again.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/4/2013 6:11:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,