He clearly stated he was about out.  How would this put others at risk?  You
don’t let it sit in the air, you soak it the whole time it’s not in use.

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com

From: wheelch...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 7:25 PM
To: davekrehb...@earthlink.net ; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] can you reuse disposable urinary bags? What's the best
way to cl...

So you are trying to defeat the purpose of a disposable bag??  What are the
risks to you and others if you don't disinfect the bag properly, even though
you follow all of the necessary steps?  Do your disposable bags have valves for
you to turn off and on?  Does your disposable bags have check valves?
What would be your purpose for saving those disposable bags?

Yes, its easy to recommend a good cleaning and soaking in warm bleach waters,
but its not that easy and requires that it be properly dried to prevent
bacteria from colonizing  while you are waiting to use it again.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/4/2013 6:11:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,