I don't know what is causing my spasms. I have a small sore on my hip and my
bladder feels scratchy nearly all the time. I take oxy as well and it does
help. Like you, I would nearly bet it is a pain issue. Anti-spasm drugs like
baclofen really are useless.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: