I once flattened out my hand and taped it down to a small wooden board. For a
while it felt good to have straight fingers again. I wore it for about 10 hours
and it actually did make them more straight and flexible. I wore it a few more
times and decided it was more trouble than it was worth.
Like the others, I find the slightly curled fingers to be more useful.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: