From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: r.pra...@sbcglobal.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, January 21, 2013 12:40:29 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] fingers....

Ron, have you tried FES  (electric stim) on your hands and fingers?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/21/2013 12:11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
r.pra...@sbcglobal.net writes:
i was told in rehab if i wanted to keep my tenodesis grip(curled fingers)...the
key was not to stretch them out. I didnt listen and stretched them out during
transfers and such, so mine are are straight now with lil movement since Im a
c7
its hard to say which is better, maybe curled are more functional for gripping
certain things but I can do other things better with them open and they present
more natural