Congrats!  Minnesota, eh?  What is the standard practice when the  power
goes out or it snowa 45 inches and you can't get to your  transportation?  How
close is the bus system?  Its always know to know  before you move in.....
Best Wishes

In a message dated 2/11/2013 2:55:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,