That bad in the hospital during my long hospitalization and after my surgery.
If I had trouble using my Dragon also I did not know you could get them at home
I had mine at KU medical center Medicare is primary and Blue Cross is secondary
so I'm sure Medicare would not pay for the bed at home?
My fixator put a hole in the mattress twice.
Dana

Sent from my iPhone