Similar thing happened to me a while back. I soaked it with salt in the water 1
-2 times daily until it dried up. Worked great!

Meredith

----- Original Message -----
From: "RONALD L PRACHT" <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:02:57 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] bottom of heal pressure sore

Hi guys,
I looks at the bottom of my foot yesterday and on rthe heal was a blister
looking sore with a little discharge. I took the top layer of the blister off
because it was hanging there to look at the sore. It was red and had a couple
spots on it, looked wet. I cleaned it, then put some triple ointment on it and
went to bed. Overnight a purple looking coating formed on the sore. As far as I
can tell its a stage two pressure sore. What should I put on this? Any advice?
I need some knowlegable quads to get me going here.....

Ron