Thank you Don for the information that you will give us through the new
mobility. I don't get that magazine for a number of years. Please keep us
posted. I know how hard it is to stay in bed I had a similar sort that to six
months to heal and I had to go to the wound center every two weeks for care
of  it. I'm glad you can access your TV in bed. Period.
Thank you Don,
I'll be  thinking of you and praying for you and Greg.
Always,
Dana

In a message dated 7/5/2013 1:19:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,