I said in a previous post that Jim Lubin is a hell of a man. Nothing has
changed that view. I know that if's and but's are a waste of time, but, Jim,
what would you have accomplished without this senseless, agonizing burden? No,
they would not be the same accomplishments, but quite likely grander and
greater things. Given your intelligence, drive, and courage, the sky is the
limit. In fact, all of us on this list could say the same to varying degrees.
Anyway, we must play the hand we are dealt. To complete the quote:  If if's and
but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: