Thanks Julie, but as a nurse you know already that most Quads do not
self-cath.  Granted, some do but most don't.  Now if you are  discussing Paras,
most do self-cath and some don't.
What do you have regarding Bowel Management products ...... for  Quads?

Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/12/2013 11:51:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,