As a Nurse involved with Rehab, Urology and the SCI community; I have been
asked to advise a new company, Community Medical Products, who is setting
out to provide a one stop shop for Self Catheterization, Personal Hygiene
etc. aids and tools. I need your help to assure that they have the right
product categories and right products. Please check out www.commedpro.com and
let me know what you'd like to see there and also if you know of any tools
developed in the SCI community, like some they have on the website already,
that should be more widely available. They want to get this right and be a
genuine service to the SCI community not just another web vendor.

*As a thanks for your feedback, whether you respond to this or not, and in
honor of SCI Awareness Month I am offering 10% off of anything in the
store.  *
*
*
*Please use coupon code QL913 when shopping.*

Thanks very much for you help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Julie
**