I’ve been doing web programming but it doesn’t make much… I’ve been using
dragon for five years now. Hmmm psychiatrist sounds interesting I’ll research
it. ty

From: Billy Lang [mailto:blan...@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 9:07 AM
To: wheelch...@aol.com
Cc: da...@immortaldesigns.co; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Work question....

Online courses towards a  will open up many opportunities. Add voice
recognition to your tech inventory (if u have not already done so).

Inventory of jobs by quads that I know personally include psychologists,
psychiatrist, published novelists, poetess, physiatrists (2), software and
application programmers, web developers et.al.

Danny, pick something that you love to do. Although you may not be physically
capable you can still provide positively to the endeavor by documenting,
advertising or teaching others.

Just don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do!

Sent from Billy Lang's iPad