OK, this makes more sense to me. The title of the article is actually:
"Wheelchair Friendly Cities? … 7 Places Worth the Effort"

The article is not a ranking or 'best of' list. Just a collection of stories
from people who find their cities wheelchair 'friendly,' a very loosely defined
term in this article.

Cheers,
Don.