I don't know of any politician who succeeded, without the helps of 100's
and 1000's of people to help  (until they get elected..... )
Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/25/2013 7:15:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ddh...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Yes but Ron and his Doc are correct too--no quad can ever do much  or even
live without help....heck most of us including me would simply die if
someone did not get us out of bed, help with bowel routines and showers and on
and on....very few enjoy helping quads either because after a time it becomes
 a burden  even if they love them or get paid for it. So I understand what
Ron meant.

From:  "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: aman...@gmail.com;  r.pra...@sbcglobal.net
Cc:  quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent:  Friday, October 25, 2013 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Like him or hate  him, he is a role model

Amen Aaron,  I too have been inspired by so many.  I think it  began
sometime in the early 60's with Chicago's Cook County Sheriff, James  Elrod,
using
a scooter.  Joni Tada, Ed Roberts, Judith Hulman, Justin  Dart, Christopher
Reeve, Bob Kafka and so many others who could have  chosen excuses oven
actions.

Best Wishes

Sorry for the rant, but I feel very strongly about this topic.   We're not
as weak as we seem.

Aaron Mann

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 1:29 PM, RONALD L  PRACHT <_r.pracht@sbcglobal.net_