So many of us on the quad list have succeeded just through sheer
determination and grit and I certainly admire each and every one. All of us,
all people, have different drives. I have one daughter who is very laid
back, is quite happy with her decisions in life and just shrugs her
shoulders when her assertive siblings want her to do more and push herself
more and just continues on her way. She's happy, so I am too. It's that way
in quad life, some of us are driven to stretch and push and do not want to
give up some of our dreams that we had before. It can lead to failure but it
can also be very rewarding.

I think you have done a lot with your life, and I am sure that you have
helped many people. This was your decision however and your dream, and you
have successfully found a way to make it happen. Kudos!

Others are happy living a less driven lifestyle and kudos to them for making
that choice. I am one of the driven ones, sometimes I think it is a curse
because it often leads to frustration, but I can no more change my being and
my drives that I can stop the Moon from rising. J I do see both of your
sides of the story, and admire each of you for what you have accomplished
and will accomplish in the future.

I do believe that luck is involved if only that we are lucky enough to
recognize an opportunity when it happens. Have a great weekend everyone.
Joan