Our best to your husband..... and to you.  I hope he is taking his  meds as
he flushes his kidneys and bladder.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/28/2013 11:18:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gentr...@yahoo.com writes:

My husband (c5/6 since age 17 in 1992) has been fighting a serious
pseudomonas infection in his bladder for two weeks...(heightening his central
neuropathic pain in his bladder which he has had 24/7/365 since 2006.) Been
very rough and scary. Today was the best day he's had in two weeks though.  :)

All my  best,
Gentrie  Pool

On Nov 28, 2013, at 10:17 PM, Gmail <_bobbiehumphreys7@gmail.com_