But they are easier to keep clean.  If I didn't have one, I'm not sure I could
stand living.  The idea of being in a wet diaper is appalling.

KK

CC: bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com; gah17...@aol.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
From: gentr...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Posts?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:41:14 -0600
To: wheelch...@aol.com

SP tubes are NOT supposed to reduce infections. They actually increase them bc
u have a non-sterile foreign body in ur body. Every urologist will tell u that
with an SP tube it is impossible NOT to have an infection 100% of the time. You
just don't treat them unless you are symptomatic (fever/sweating).

All my best, Gentrie Pool