 From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: rollg...@gmail.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Ergojoystick is for sale

Very Impressive.

Do manufactures void warranties on joystick when it is used?  I could
see where such a device could place undue stress on the metal rod, hence, undue
pressure on the electric contacts within the joystick case.  I've witnessed
a few example of seniors being exposed to mobility chairs late in life,
thinking
the joystick is the gas pedal of their chairs and they harder they push.... the
faster in one direction they will travel.  Also in cases where a person
using a complex rehab chair with spasms could push the steering rod too
hard.
Is it FDA approved too?
Thanks for your reply.
Best Wishes