Good Suggestion Ron.      Let me use this as an  example... using a shower
valve.  Shower valves, are available with Knobs  or Levers.   The knob
offers its user equal leverage in controlling  the action of the valve.  A
lever
does the same thing, but using more  leverage and if over used, can damage
the action of the shower valve.  Its  a lot more difficult to break a knob on
a shower valve, than a lever.

Same could be said with a joystick assy.  A simple joystick may cost  $1000
to replace. A complex joystick can cost thousands, depending on its
actions.  The joystick handle, is not the part I'm concerned with.   The metal
stud that projects from the joystick is attached to a series of copper  rings
inside the joystick.  They can be damaged by over torque with extreme
leverage.

I hope that I've explained myself properly.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/21/2014 1:46:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,