That is really good price for the stylus. I got most of them at Verizon and
 ordered some from the manufacturers. I go through them so quickly. Do you?
Oh,  yes, I'm sure if you already have an iPad. Both are a little overkill.
How do  you use your iPad. How do you position it on your lap. I don't
know. I would  position it to use on my tray without dropping. I have phone
holders for my  iPhone. How do you hold your devices? I wish they would have a
phone on the  iPad.
Dana

In a message dated 2/22/2014 4:25:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,