Hiya Linda!  Welcome Back and I hope you are doing better.... with all  the
snow you got this season.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/1/2014 5:27:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
linda...@comcast.net writes:

Hi   Everyone
I've just gotten home from the  hospital w infection in my leg.  That was
my second trip with a   blood  clot in my  left leg.I  take  a low dose of
vicoden  1  or  2 times a day  but its  getting   harder   to  get the
vicoden, no refills  & have to go every month for  a   script.  The vicoden
only
takes the edge off. Nothing has  ever taken away my  pain. I had a left
glutieal  skin flap done in  November.  I spent all last summer in bed so this
summer I can be up.
Lindaf

____________________________________
From: "Gmail" <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
To:  "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday,  February 27, 2014 7:49:54 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Serious pain  meds

Hi All,
I've been taking 20 mgs of  morphine (time release) everyday for 3 1/2
years now and 15 mgs of morphine  (fast acting) when needed ... up to 4 times a
day.
Next week, Wednesday,  I'm going to see my pain Doctor to be taken off the
morphine because it simply  isn't working any more.

Dose anybody have any suggestion of a very  strong pain med? My pain is
from scoliosis, a syrinx, and arthritis in my  spine.
{ I also take 500mgs of Gabapentin, 10mgs Valium}

Bobbie

Smile  Everyday