From: "RONALD L PRACHT" <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 12:23:53 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Serious pain meds

Im hurting pretty bad guys, haven't found the proper meds yet. My stomach and
back feel like someone punched me. Its hard to be happy when your in pain. I
haven't driven my van in near 6 months. I keep thinking things will get better
but they don't. Its scary and I wish I had someone to help me figure it out.

ron