 From: "jume9...@comcast.net" <jume9...@comcast.net>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:44 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Pain medicine

I heard Dr. Sanjay Gupta say that pain medicine over time induces pain. I
always suspected that was true but never heard a Dr. admit it.  I have noticed
it myself. I am not judging anyone here but what are your experiences? Do you
feel that pain medicine can can induce pain? Or is it just tolerance?

Meredith