Same boat here in Reno. The only time I am perfectly content with the weather
is in full sunshine, temperatures between 72°and 85°, then next up to 95°with a
breeze. At night I am the same as you June, only I cannot turn on my heating
pad, just my fan which is an oscillating one by my bed. I have a radiant heater
from harbor freight that sits next to my desk and is turned on to 400 W. It is
both the heat and the radiant look that keep me warm in winter. Then I have my
wood stove with a glass door for the evenings.

Thank goodness Reno has lots and lots of sun days even in winter. lived in
England for four years and loved it then fog and but would not like it now.
Cheers to all. Joan