I started using olive leaf from Amazon-Nature's Way Olive Leaf 20%
Oleuropein, 60 Vcaps-and it has worked wonders for me. My skin is not as
itchy and my scalp hardly ever itches. Ran out one month, and was really
glad that I got the next supply. Joan

From: shirley bell [mailto:sbell...@cox.net]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 1:07 PM
To: wheelch...@aol.com
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Itchy Head

scalpacin(sp?) works great for me.

Best,
Shirley ----- Original Message -----

From: wheelch...@aol.com

To: g...@eskimo.com ; quad-list@eskimo.com

Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 3:05 PM

Crisco was used during WW-II.  Today, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, will do
better.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 5/30/2014 2:02:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
g...@eskimo.com writes:

I've had such an itchy scalp for years. It comes and goes and sometimes
itches so bad it hurts. I can't reach the center worst area, so I have
others scratch it hard and long. The doc suggested rubbing my scalp with
Crisco Oil/Shortening at night and massaging it in good. Then washing it out
in the morning. Then scrapping your scalp with a plastic black comb. Lots of
dead skin flaked off. I had to do it a couple times, but it's great now.
Relief.

Greg