I'm glad somebody brought this up. A lot of us take meds that dry us out
and leave us itching. Regulate our bladder with ditropan,  pain with Norco,
spasms with Baclofen? Here comes the dry mouth, dry eyes, itchy skin, flaky
scalp, etc.   it's not an existential symptom like urethral burning, or
social sabotage like incontinence. I think I don't complain about it or
mention it much to my caregivers because compared to everything else it
sounds like trivial whining. But it is CONSTANTLY there in the background.
Perhaps I have a predilection for dry and itchy everything independent of
anything disability related. But, the impact of these essential drugs
undoubtedly makes it worse. I'll try some coconut oil, I'll try anything.
Tea oil seemed to help for a while but started causing acne. Sigh.