Check for ingrown toe nails,and  pressure spots.  Over the years I've gone
through spasms from hell and Dr.s couldn't figure out why, at one point I even
broke the back of my chair.  They finelly gave me valium which helps.  The
spasms ran there course and calmed back to normal .  I do weather change
affects them though.

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:58 AM, Danny Espinoza <da...@immortaldesigns.co>