I looked at that bounder H frame years ago and it looked very good and strong ,
I wonder if they still make that chair. Dan H.

On Saturday, August 9, 2014 3:00 PM, Fragile <swl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Have you looked at the Bounder H Frame?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:26 PM, greg <g...@eskimo.com> wrote:

My chair is in the shop again. Tires, tighten up where a few bolts have fallen
off, new lateral supports, etc. I asked about motors and motor breaks, my chair
rolls pretty easy when in off/stopped position. but he mentioned that's a lot
of money for a chair that old. So I put that off for now. My chair is like 11
years old now.