At that time Bounder was considered the biggest, baddest, and highest
quality chair on the market. They even made a 2-person chair, wide like a
love seat.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Danny Hearn* <ddh...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2014
Subject: [QUAD-L] Chair
To: Fragile <swl...@gmail.com>, quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>

I looked at that bounder H frame years ago and it looked very good and
strong , I wonder if they still make that chair. Dan H.

  On Saturday, August 9, 2014 3:00 PM, Fragile <swl...@gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','swl...@gmail.com');>> wrote:

Have you looked at the Bounder H Frame?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:26 PM, greg <g...@eskimo.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','g...@eskimo.com');>> wrote:

My chair is in the shop again. Tires, tighten up where a few bolts have
fallen off, new lateral supports, etc. I asked about motors and motor
breaks, my chair rolls pretty easy when in off/stopped position. but he
mentioned that's a lot of money for a chair that old. So I put that off for
now. My chair is like 11 years old now.

I know Medicare and insurance's don't cover the fast chairs, but anyone
know of some faster ones that are covered?
7.5 is about as fast as I've found.

Thanks, Greg