I just wanted to share info about the Samsung galaxy 4 and 5 that I have
found. Since I can't push any buttons I had been really searching for an
alternative way of feeling safe at night. I have my galaxy 4 set up 4 S
voice and hands free at night with voice activation. We plug it into charge
and then place it face down on my chest so that the light does not bother me
and anytime I need to call somebody or text somebody that I need help, I
just have to say Hi Galaxy and I can do whatever. We're going to connect it
to the wheelchair batteries so that I will also be able to use it for other
things during the day. Right now during the day I use a Blueant Q3 which
means I can answer all incoming calls etc but I have to be able to have
someone push the button on the blueant to call out. However we just set up a
folding wall clothes hangar with a push stick secured to it and with some
practice I am able to push the button by myself most of the time! Yea for
technology. Everybody have a great weekend. Joan