Just wanted to let you know that the BlueAnt commute works pretty well if
you have an android phone. It cost around 50 something dollars and you can
hang it on the side of your bed. You basically Say blueant  speak to me and
then it asks what you want to do. It's very similar to the no button
blueant. It also works well with the iPhone.

the only problem I found is sometimes when you call someone and they have
voicemail that doesn't hang up after certain amount of time. I can keep you
connected for quite a while. Other than that I've used it so I can call in
an emergency at night. It works well. Doesn't cost too much.

I have had some difficulties with the activating when I don't want to, but
all in all it's much better than having nothing.