Greg, I do the same thing sometimes not knowing weather i'm hot or cold. Mostly
hot & I have panic attacks. I take Xanac when it happens.
Lindaf

----- Original Message -----

From: "Greg" <g...@eskimo.com>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:28:56 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Bad few Days

Just spent 2 days in the ER, well 1 in the ER, 1 in a room.
Woke up overheated which sometimes causes a claustrophobic / panic feeling. I
felt panicked and like I could not get enough of a breath. I also felt like I
was going to get sick. I thought maybe a UTI or something. They were worried
about my heavy chest, so I had an x-ray, CAT scan, which lead to an
angioplasty. Luckily everything came out fine. They think my heavy chest is
from my spine curving causing pressure. So they are setting up an appointment
with a lung doctor soon. I did have a UTI also.

But I get so frustrated with this stupid panic feeling. I worry about
everything and can't stop. I worry about that I'm going to worry. Wake up
feeling like I just have to get up into my chair. It's a scary panic. It use to
happen maybe once every few years, but lately it's more often. I think it's my
heavy chest making it worse. I just don't feel like I'm getting enough oxygen.
The doc says the lung doc might subscribe an oxygen tank at night. Once the
feeling is one, I feel so stupid about worrying about that stuff.

Getting overheated seems to be the trigger point most of the time. The problem
is I feel so cold at night, even shivering. I would swear I'm cold… But if I
uncover a bit and cool off, I actually get better. So I swear I'm cold, but
actually I'm too hot. This only started a few years ago. Anyone else have that
issue? I'm sure it's a nerve ending issue.  But I just shake I feel so cold,
problem is sometimes it is because I'm cold. So anything I do to get warmer
only makes me shiver more and get more overheated.  So I just don't know if I'm
hot or cold, it feels exactly the same.

No fun getting old, Greg