Welcome Larry

I am a C4 and have no arms nor hand movements. This is an ongoing discussion
for all of us, and it is ever changing. Wheels mentioned the No Hands
headset which uses the Blueant and it utilizes a magnet that can be attached
anywhere and you need to just put the Blueant near the magnet which
activates the Blueant headset and you can make calls-it does not need the
Samsung galaxy you can use any cell phone with phone commands, I had an
inexpensive phone and that worked very effectively. My problem is that I am
very active in my wheelchair outside and never found a way to secure the
flexible magnet wand so that it stayed accessible. I also do not like using
a speakerphone all the time so that the Commute Bluetooth that Quadius
mentions does not work for me also.

I have not yet discussed the system that I am using now, (but keeping my
fingers crossed-every single one that I can LOL) is working the best ever. I
have a Samsung galaxy S4, utilizing S voice, and a Broadened Horizons power
2 go system which allows my phone to be on at all times and I am also using
the S4 Voice Search so I am able to have the phone, and lots of apps that I
haven't an even tried out and it works great. I am just using a sports
earbud and the S4 microphone. Pluses: private conversation, battery does not
go dead on the phone, can receive text message privately, and so far it
seems I am going to be able to read a book on the galaxy if I want to etc.
Cons: expense of the galaxy S4 and the Power 2 Go system. Broadened horizons
is a good firm, I bought from them the years ago when they came out with a
emergency-carry sling and although I've never used it, it gives me some
peace of mind in case I have to get out of the house, and I am not in a
wheelchair. I cannot comment on how good the Power 2 Go system is in the
long run, but I am very satisfied with that so far.

I also love the galaxy S4 am I have been using it since March.

Tell us a bit about yourself, as much as you are comfortable with, and we'll
tell you about us and if you have questions there is probably somebody on
here will have some ideas, it is a fantastic talented group.

Joan

Some people make it happen

Some people have it happen to them

And some people say just what happened?