I wanted to share something I found interesting about being paralyzed with no
hand movement and handwriting. Everybody kind of chooses their own way to write
again after they are paralyzed if they have enough arm movement. Ive always
used those wanchiks writers from Sammons Preston. The thing that's crazy is
even though I have no hand function, my writing is almost the same as it was
before my accident. What this means is handwriting style is from the brain and
not the hand.......if anybody gets what Im saying.

Ron