There is much truth in that ...... and some other habits.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/22/2014 7:51:47 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
r.pra...@sbcglobal.net writes:

I wanted to share something I found interesting about being  paralyzed with
no hand movement and handwriting. Everybody kind of  chooses their own way
to write again after they are paralyzed if they have  enough arm movement.
Ive always used those wanchiks writers from Sammons  Preston. The thing
that's crazy is even though I have no hand function, my  writing is almost the
same as it was before my accident. What this means is  handwriting style is
from the brain and not the hand.......if anybody gets  what Im saying.

Ron