Great news, progress is so slow so when I hear stories like this I don't get
too excited anymore. have been hearing stories like this for years But nothing
has changed and I don't believe they ever will in my life time.   I am 47 and 8
years post injury.<br/><br/>Don't misunderstand I am hopeful but doubtful! I
think a lot of it has to do with my spinal cord injury doctor. I went to him
and shared with him about someone who had recovered after a spinal cord injury.
 his response to me was "you can spend your life being a patient or just start
living again."<br/>Well I never stopped living to begin with!!!  As a matter of
fact my life has been better in some ways since my SCI.
href="https://overview.mail.yahoo.com?.src=iOS";><br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo Mail
for iPad</a>