From: "Bob Vogel" <rhvsh...@mac.com>
To: "Shelly Kerchner" <shelly.kerch...@yahoo.com>
Cc: jume9...@comcast.net, "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:19:15 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Fwd: Walking again?

I appreciate all efforts in research toward a cure. However mainstream news is,
in my opinion, making
too much out of this.
The results are exciting, however this is one person, and he is not "walking"
he is ambulating with braces.
He also went through two years of 5-hours-a-day, 5-days-a-week physical therapy
after the surgery to get
where he is today. It is good, it is progress, but it is not--as most news
outlets say--a cure.
Here is my article--on the New Mobility website that attempts to cut through
the hype and explain
what we know so far.

http://www.newmobility.com/2014/10/nasal-stem-cell-transplant-enables-recovery-man-sci/

Bob V