Bobbie, I can assure you that much of that has changed... for the better. I
 don't know if the Doctors are better trained, but I know the nurses
are......     I do know several women thank got married and  had children after
SCI.   One is Renee Bondi, in California   (Last Dance, But Not The Last Song)

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/31/2014 7:21:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,